I don't know why i still have some problems using blogger. Still can't change the layout, still can't upload pictures. Shall see how it goes after my exams. Going to do something to my dear diary. Yesterday went to watch UP with love. And apparently everytime he knows when i will tear and cry in a movie and disturb me. -.- Everytime he showed up out of nowhere with a smile and said he heard my footsteps and knew it was me. ( i don't quite trust him on that) Everytime he will know when i am unhappy. Everytime he will know what question i want to ask when i haven't finish saying my sentence. Everytime he will know what i want to eat by looking at my expression. (especially fastfood)
I love all his "everytime". But i don't know why i'm feeling rather upset now. Must be i thought of something just now. I forgot.
PROFILE
I am YanLing (1/3/89), just another ordinary girl.
love
JMSH, family, true friends
wants
[x] GSS shopping!
[x] *It's a secret until later*
[x] NZW rabbit