I agreed my boss to work today, shouldn't have agreed if i know love will wake up so early today. Because actually wanted to go out today. =(
Last night i had flu, serious flu. Kept me up until 7am+. Around 5am+ i couldn't stand it, went to living room, ate instant noodles because i wanted to eat something hot. Then ate flu medicine my mother gave me, don't know whether expired or not. Lol. Flu medicines should make me drowsy and sleep, but i didn't sleep well. Woke up once in awhile. I slept at 7am+, should have slept until 2-3pm. I 11am woke up. -_- Received message to work not long after. Best thing is now i'm still wiping my nose as i'm blogging. 2nd best thing is today's weather is so cold cos it's raining heavily, and you all know i have no heater. Lol. Speechless.
My birthday, went to watch suspect X. Not as exciting as i expected. But still worth to watch i guess. Had subway for dinner, my favourite. Lol.