Thought i should blog a little while waiting for dinner. I wanted to do work first but i'm just too distracted by my hungry stomach. >.< Had been down on my luck lately. 1) I lost my medicine last friday. I hope the doctor won't scold me during consultation. 2) Project experiment is so frustrating. The fungus just won't produce the red pigment. Anyway 99% of the course also don't have. Only 1 group in my class got a little. -_- 3) Some people likes to irritate me, and i hate you. 4) When you don't want to come down for lab, just say you don't want or say you're not coming. Don't say you're very sick and it's contagious, have 2 days mc, but i still see you in school the next day looking great. Alright, maybe it's really the truth, but when it comes to the project, i know who has the heart and who doesn't. =I
I'm gonna go cut my hair and rebond after my term test. I don't like my fringe to disturb my eyes. Lol. The only good news is that it's going to be the end of the month and i will be getting my pay soon! =D