Had mentoring skills workshop yesterday. The person carrying out the workshop is blind, so he brought 2 assistants with him. The 2 assistants are from united states. During refreshments, me and the vice-president decided to sit with them and chit chat with them instead of leaving them alone. So 1 of the asisstants asked for our names. Vice president said : Ying Ping The asisstant repeated after her, mumbling. I said : Yan Ling Same repeat again. I think hard to pronounce chinese names for them. So he said " Beginning and Ending?" Me and yingping lol-ed. Overall the workshop was good. Like to hear the presenter's experiences. =)
And last night my mother discovered a magazine in my brother's room. Got my brother's photo on cover page! Omg. *My brother's name* had successfully completed 10km run in 1hour+. Forgot the actual timing. Think it's passion run or what. Sigh. Same parents born one. But i run for 4 rounds near my house estate, i would be tired. -_- I don't dare to put the picture here. What if he knows i have a blog and had been reading my blog all along? Lol. Maybe..