Went school at 9am for nothing today. The teachers put us aeroplane. During lecture at 5pm you know, then they clarify that this week there's no tutorial revision. It's like so unfair for people who have tutorials on monday! Low efficiency one. -_-
School's been so busy. Assignments and tests keep coming. But this week won't be having that much lesson, because? Next week is term test already. -_- That's the only time i can get away from assignments and mug for my test. Zzz.
Before went back home bought shampoo from econ. When i was bathing, and using that shampoo, the shampoo, smelt weird. I mean not completely the same as the previous same type one. It smelt more "orangey" to me. Then the colour, also a bit weird. Everything about that shampoo is weird.
I was thinking that i'd go to the supermarket to buy another one tomorrow, rather from econ. Because i used up my shampoo, and i had no time to head over to the supermarket. Who knows the shampoo will turn out like this. The date is more recent than the old one and yet it's weird. But now i smell my hair again, like normal again. Walau, now don't know want to buy another one or not. I think better buy. Lol.
Today molecular genetics lecturer said if he finish everything by today, there will be no lecture tomorrow. But after his lecture, which completely sends me off to lala land, he didn't say anything about tomorrow. I asked weilin, then she replied, "i don't know leh. i think don't have. Even if got, i don't think i will understand what he teaching." I saw this i was like LOL. So decided not to go together. Lol.
So school starts at 11am tomorrow instead. ^^
I'm getting too long-winded. Now need to go do assignment again due by wednesday. After this everything should be cleared. Except for the crystal growing competition. -_-