Today during plant cell tech lab, need to cut plant internode using scapel blade. Looks like surgery blade to me. Then the teacher demonstrated, she pushed down the blade then the internode was cut. When i did, i was like cutting steak or chicken chop. -_- Then teacher saw she laugh, keep ask me press down hard. Lol.
I hope the pink rose that we put into the media can grow. I didn't get back my passion fruit lah. But others who did dragonfruit their seeds got germinate, so they can bring home. Then the teacher today then tell us maybe it's because passion fruit is a temperate fruit. I today then know. Lol. Even if bring home and plant also will die. -_-
But today i got bring home extra pink rose's auxillary buds. The teacher said can plant in soil. Lol. I planted already lah, but i don't think will grow. If it grows then i'm gonna buy all the soil and fertilisers suitable for roses. Lol.