The water heater in my bathroom which i always depend on for my shower, spoilt! T_T I was going to have my shower just now. I switched on the heater and went inside. But, no light on the heater itself. Went out, no light on the switch also. And it's raining.
I tried to use back the sprinkler(with cold water), because i got used to using it. But i literally just froze up when i used it. -.- So ended up using the water pail to bath. Just a pailful of cold water and you'll be used to it. But really couldn't stand the cold water sprinkler.
I guess it'll remain like that until i work and get it changed. Because i'm the only one who use water heater when bathing. Lol. Pail bathing from now on. =( Might as well use pail for the rest of my life. By then i would be used to it. >.< But have advantage too. When i came out, i don't feel a single thing. Usually i'll feel cold when i walk out to the living room.
I don't know whether should i still treat you as my ******. Having mixed feelings. But i still have the sense of anger when i thought of how you treated me.