Managed to endure through the last 3 hours of lesson. Because don't know for what reason started to feel sleepy at 3pm. Don't ask me to sleep earlier, i had at least 7 hours of sleep already.
Should be molecular genetics lecture made me sleep. -_- My friends say plant cell tech is terrible. But i prefer it over molecular genetics. Lol.
I have a lot of emails that i keep forgetting to send to my fellow mentors mates. But after blogging the first thing i'm going to do is to send email already. And just received a message from one of them regarding stuffs. Now got more things to do. T_T Still got revision to do also.
Everyday i go to school, i can't sit down on the bus and the weather is freaking warm. I wonder how's the global temperature going to be like few years from now. I swear i'll be buying all sorts of skincare products when i start working.