Today's not my day. Had a quarrel with my father. This may seem unfilial, but he said i stayed in the room and played whole day when i was doing research. Did research for almost whole of the day for my research presentation. Hope by tomorrow i can at least come out with the whole presentation outline already.
I may leave my blog to rot until somewhere around lunar chinese new year. Because for the next 2-3 weeks i'll be having quizzes, presentations, and role play. Wait until i tide over this, then i'll have the time to update. But continue to tag!! Lol. I can still afford the time to come and check my tagboard. =]
My eyes are tired and painful from staring at the screen for the whole day. Going to rest real soon.
P/S: I seriously need to go out and relax for a day. Just a day. -_-