Plan to go out for one day during the weekends failed. Got no time. Today did our cip work. Collect newspapers. Lol. Then there were residents with dogs which were seriously unfriendly. See, that's why i'm scared of dogs. I only like friendly dogs when they bark happily, and not growl at you like a beast. -_- Me and my group mates got scared off far far away... LOL There's this block with the storey sign upside down. Hmm. Maybe the worker was seriously sleeping when nailing this. XD And there's this resident with sealed-off entrance. Inside it was this rabbit. Looks quite dirty, so one of the girls said it looks like it got some disease. Lol.
My favourite jelly bought at those fruit stores. I mean those traditional ones with a big fridge in front, then inside will have fruits. I'll always want to eat this. =]
Finally and finally, bought my low-heels for my formal wear just next week. People close to me should know that i might just fall down at the side of the street if i wear high heels. LOL. No mocking okay. Haha.