Finally got to catch a movie with my love last saturday after about 5 months of inactiveness. Haha. I don't have the money to be active anyway. Watched "enchanted". Funny show. We're laughing throughout the show for most of the parts where it's funny. I love the chipmunk. Sooo cute! The day passed quite fast to me. Looking forward to this saturday if he's free to go out. Haha. Lately the weather has turned for the cooler. Strong people will have no problems except to adapt to the temperature. Weak people like me will have flu. I had flu from morning until now. And when i say morning is when i woke up. I ate one panadol before i left house. Those extra fast or double kind thing. Forgot the proper name. -_-" After i ate then i found out that i ate the wrong one. The one that i ate is mainly for pain relief. The one for flu is still left untouched. LOL. *sigh*. I bought 5 packets of tissues to school, now left with hardly a pack. Tomorrow shall bring more, because tomorrow ending at 7pm. Right now my nose hurts. Have to stop here. Got some work waiting for me to do. Update again. And wish me good health because term test is just next week. Take cares too. Bye bye.