Our class had our presentation in class today. About ourselves. I was the last one. By that time i could see everyone's quite bored by all the presentations already. -_-" When i went for lecture after that then i knew i forgot to say what's the name of my secondary school. I can be so stupid sometimes. Zzz. Sleepy as usual. Still have homework to complete. And my chocolate recipes book is due by today. I should've thrown the book back to the library earlier, because i'm very tired, and i still have toones of things to do. Heck. I don't want to get fined too. I got an outstanding amount of fine already. Fine one more time and i can't borrow anymore books until i clear the fine. Haha. No choice but to drag myself go later on. Just snacked on chocolates. Gaining weight again. Have to go do homework already. Bye bye.