I know my blog post is a bit outdated. I'm here to update it now. Haha. Sooo busy with studies nowadays that i don't have anything interesting to blog about. The only interesting thing that happened today is that i saw catherine when waiting for the bus at TP. So we took the same bus together and went home. Haha. Lately all the lab sessions for me were like one whole big mess. Either i didn't have enough time, or i got the wrong results. Don't even know how to survive this semester. And my term test coming soon. Not prepared and i'm feeling so tired everyday. Those in science course should know. I know other course also will be tired, but so far the only zombies that i saw are from science school. Zzz. French test next week. And to tell the truth i haven't revised anything yet, and i've forgotten almost everything. >.< Especially the grammar part. I just feel that everything is in one whole big mess. The only thing i'm looking forward to is i can finally watch a movie with my love for don't know how many months this coming weekend. If not life to me now is really so dull and boring and messyyyyyyyyy. I'll try to think of a nice blog post soon. Till then. Sorry guys.