Hey people. I'm finally back. Got miss me? Haha. Today afternoon was actually quite moody because i was worrying over my psychology project. But just now we met online again and we talked about what we are going to video already. My psychology project is to make an advertisement video about a product (our group chose hanging clock) and apply the psychology theories that we've learnt. And we also have to make an oral presentation. So hopefully by next tuesday can come out with the draft script. Now after doing something not moody anymore. In fact very energetic. But also because i slept for about an hour just now. Oops. Haha. Most importantly tomorrow can finally go out with my love and watch a movie with him! Think we'll be watching "enchanted" tomorrow. Any better introductions anyone? Plus later can watch magicians of love again. Happy. =] Alright i know i sound a little crazy today. I also don't know why. I'm too hyper now. Well that's a lot better than sounding tired and stressed up right. Have to go write out the video plot now, while i'm still hyper. Haha. And i'm going to wrap a-little-something i got for my love tomorrow. Then if i'm still hyper then i'll read my psychology textbook and do my online quiz. Enjoy your weekends ahead! Love my frineds out there. =] I think i'm really getting crazy. Bye bye.