Hello. I've changed a new blogskin. Is it nice? Haha. I was too free today. So i took the time to change a new blogskin. Ya. So today is another boring day. Just accompanied camilia to compass point for awhile, and i went back home to rot again. I checked my email last night. I'll be getting back my results on the 13th Sep. Just the day before i go to zoo, they want to release the results. -_-" Last night in order to kill time, i also watched another cartoon other than crayon shin chan. I watched cardcaptor sakura. Lol. Alright, call me childish or whatever. Haha. But this show isn't too bad. =] Hmm. I guess tomorrow will be another boring day for me. Same routine. By the way, i appreciate catherine for thinking of asking me out today. Haha. Although we didn't manage to go out in the end. I think that's all for today, because life's really too dull for me to have a longer post than this. So i shall stop here for today. Bye bye.