Accompanied camilia to orchard today to buy her cardigan. After that we went to a shop selling accessories. I bought a pair of earstud and a belt for myself. Haha.
A white belt. The earstuds are just too small for me to take a picture. It's just a normal pair of earstud im the shape of a star. =] Linkeong called me whether want to share money for yuting's present. Since the cost is quite affordable, i shared. Because after i went to orchard with camilia, i'm seriously broke. -_-" Camilia also told me that she's broke. Haha. I'm finally done with the sewing. Haha. No lah. I'm just done with half of the whole thing only. Hope i can finish it by the date that i want. Hmm. I wanna go watch sakura again, and also need to watch camilia's spongebob squarepants. Haha. I'll be going for my class chalet tomorrow. Will only be coming back on thursday. So i better watch some more cardcaptor sakura before i go for the chalet. When i come back on thursday then i update my blog again.