Went back to cvss today! Long time didn't go back already. Quite a number of sec 5b turned up. I mean the 2006 batch. Haha. All of them are still so humorous. Haha. Before we went up to the hall for the concert.all the ex-students were loitering around the school. And gosh, this year MANY ex-students returned to cvss. I've never seen such a crowd before when i was still in cvss. Haha. Yuting and i took a picture outside mdm aliah's homeroom. We went back there to search for our memories. Lol. My eyes looked swollen right? Yes. It's because i just woke up not long ago when i went to meet them. Haha. And the blazing sun made me want to close my eyes. -_-" After loitering we went to the hall for the concert. The concert was nothing much one. It's boring to me. There's this performance where the student councillors had a dance performance for the teachers, but it was cancelled halfway due to technical problems. All the dancers were still in their posture, waiting for the next music to start i think, but the music kept getting jammed. I think they wasted all their time preparing for this performance. Haha. And as usual, people like my hubby, rafie, and clement, kept shouting nonsensical things during the concert. Haha. But it's funny lah. Because these are the jokers who always make the class laugh. =] After the concert, we went to "hunt" for some of the teachers. Haha. We took a group photo when we're at the canteen. Of course this group of people are not the only ones who turned up for 5b. Haha. By the way zulkifli in this photo looked like he was posting to another camera, but there's only one camera, which the rest of us were looking at. So i don't know what interesting things he saw. Lol. Eventually everyone left the school. Some of them went to compass point to have macdonald for their lunch. I went back home to bathe first, because it's sooo hot back when i was inside the school. -_-" Then after that i met camilia and went to compass point. We also went to eat macdonald, but we've already said that we want to eat macdonald the night before. Haha. After that the rest went to play pool at hougang. Left me and camilia. We walked around compass point and i bought a handphone strap at minitoons. A rabbit handphone strap. Rabbits are cute right? Haha. I bought two. One is for my hubby. =] I want to give it to him tomorrow when we go out. If he doesn't want it, i swear i'll give him one tight slap. Haha. Hope that doesn't happen. Each cost me 3 bucks okay. Lol. *sigh*. Ya. Lately i kept getting pissed by him. I feel that i'm not important as compared to his friends. I told one incident to camilia when we're at macdonald. Haha. He came to coax me lah, so very hard not to laugh. Lol. By the way i finally found one funny video! I shan't say much, because this video is definitely understandable. Haha.I find it funny lah. I was laughing like nobody's business when i was watching it. Hope you'll find it funny too. Video link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk3le1wFTAU