Today woke up at around 11.30am. I know you all are going to say that i must have slept more than enough, if not why slept until so late. Haha. I had insomnia again. Last night went to play my ps2 gane, then ended up going to sleep at 5am plus. Haha. I was tired, but don't know why around 7am then i fell asleep. -_-" Don't know why this always happens to me. If the day before exam i have insomnia again, i can say bye bye to my paper next day. Haha. These few days just basically study and study and study. Later still have to study again. Another thing, my hubby helped my bought a sharp calculator from his school, but the calculator is still with him. Haven't pay him back. Maybe meeting him either today or tomorrow. *yawn*. Last night, or rather at dawn, haha, couldn't get to sleep. Then now my eyes want to close already. Stupid insomnia. Maybe i'm abnormal. Lol. Oh, and camilia told me something about angry hormones. Lol. She asked me to blog about it. There's this friend of ours, who got pissed off over small matters, and was rude to camilia. Haha. You all go guess who's this friend. Anyway my blog doesn't have much readers. -_-" Sorry. The above sentences might sound alien and retarded to you, because only camilia and i know how the angry hormones came about. Lol. Don't bother about me. Haha. Tomorrow have to return back to school for revision. I'm still considering whether i want to go for the maths revision in the later afternoon. Haha. Shall stop here. I still haven't bathe. Going to bathe now. Thanks for reading.