Ya. So my exams are finally over. When my exams were nearing, i kept looking forward to the holidays, and now it's the holidays, i'm feeling more bored. Maybe this is called the reverse psychology? Haha. Today had a briefing on the courses which we're going to select next semester. The course which i'm interested also attracted many other students. The problem is this course can only take in around 50 students. -_-" and there are 9 classes of around 25 students each class. Sian already... Tomorrow i'll be going back to the school for teacher's day celebration. After that maybe accompanying camilia to buy something. It's so boring at home. Can you imagine? I only stayed at home for the first half day of my holiday and i'm bored to death already. I really couldn't find anything to do. Now school is over and i have nothing to do. Please please. Anyone free please ask me out. I'll be more than willing to accompany you to go out! Haha. Sorry because i'll not be putting any links for any videos for now, because i haven't found anything funny so far. Maybe at night if i find something interesting then i'll put the links in my blog post later on. But for now there's nothing much. Alrighty. I'm going to bathe now before my mother comes home. I still haven't bathe since i came back from school. I'll update again very soon i think. ;)