i wrote Pictures for the stickers uploaded at
5:19 PM for you.
As promised. I've just uploaded the pictures in this post. But i haven't updated my sticker album yet, because was too tired last night. So went to sleep instead. Haha. Just an overview of the stickers that i bought. Lol. Here is a close-up on the more cuter ones. They're very cute right? =] In future if i see anymore cute and cheap stickers i'll definitely buy them. Lol. Today is a fast yet boring day for me. I was doing some research just now then it's already 5+pm. Shocked. Haha. So fast will be night time again. And tomorrow will have to go school and start a new week. As usual i'll always have my pre-monday blues. Haha. But think i'm used to it already. I really look forward to this coming Saturday, hope he'll really keep his promise. =]