The whole of today i had nothing but lectures. -_-" This means that i have more things which i don't understand and i need to revise more. Luckily today's apel lesson was cancelled. If not i'll have lesson from 5 to 6pm after a whole day of lectures. *Sigh*. I'm learning more and more difficult things now. I wonder if i can really get a diploma in BIO/BMS... By the way, my mother just called me. So i asked her whether my teacher called her, but she said no. That means this thing will be left unsettled for another day. When will it really end? -_-" Later at night i still have to revise a little. And i came online now is to find out the formula for acetic acid. Then i ended up reading other people's blog and posting my entry. Haha... This weekend i can't go out with my hubby, because he said that he has a lot of things waiting for him to complete. I guess i'll have to start my revision this weekend for my main exam. I don't want to fail anything again.