Just came back home from Compass Point. I was with my hubby just now. I wanted to buy my shampoo, but the shops there didn't sell the type of shampoo i want. My hubby asked me to buy it at Hougang Mall tomorrow. I guess i'll listen to him, if not i'll run out of shampoo real soon. Then we met Christina on our way back home. She actually just walked past us without even looking at us when we've already noticed her. The distance between us was like half of an arm's distance. =.= She continued walking until my hubby called her name together with her surname with a deep voice, and this was the third calling. Then she finally heard her name and she sort of jumped up. Lol. She must be thinking don't know what's lurking behind her that knows her full name. Haha. Ya. Then we walked together and chatted briefly then we parted. Lastly, but also the most important thing, is that i cried before parting with my hubby just now. He's going to play pool later. I think with the 'F4' group. I don't know why, but i just broke down in front of him just now. I didn't want to cry. Later at night before i go to sleep, i'll try to complete my Maths tutorial if i can. But if i'm too tired, i think i'll just go to sleep. Worse, i still have to start my revisions for exams already. Next week i'll also be having several tests. *Sigh*. I want to relieve my stress. =[ To hubby: I know you'll read this entry when you're free. I just want to tell you that i didn't mean to cry so easily and miss you that much. Please don't feel that i'm restricting your freedom because of what i've did. I'm not like that normally. I think it's because i'm getting more stressed with my studies, that's why maybe i want you to be by my side for as long as you can, especially during the weekends. Because when you leave me, i'll start thinking about my studies and my stress meter will rise. =.= Sorry, my dear. Please don't be affected by how i behaved. You know that i love you. Muacks.