i wrote I love rabbits lah! =] at
10:22 PM for you.
This rabbit is damn cute right? Saw it at the compass point pasar malam when i was with camilia just now. All rabbits are cute anyway. =] haha. Wish i could just carry it home, like what camilia would do. Lol. Aiya. My parents won't allow me to keep a second one anyway. Even if i want to carry back home also no use. The rabbit was inside the carton box near a stall, but don't know whether it's the stall vendor's one. Hope is not someone abandoned it one. Else it'll be so sad. Nevermind. I shall keep my own rabbit in the future. Hehe. Ya. Just now went to meet camilia and accompanied her to the pasar malam at kovan to buy her stickers. She bought them already. Lol. Got one bigger sticker that she bought is the crayon shin one. Haha. Then went to walk around heartland mall. Browsed a little at this fashion, but found nothing that catches our eyes. Lol. I bought a pouch, i don't know whether if it's called a pouch lah. I bought it to put my handphone inside one. $3.90. Haha. It's cheap as long as it doesn't tear easily. Haha. Then i went to try on a pair of shoes at the shoe station shop. Asked camilia to help me see whether it's nice and fits me or not. She said okay, but i felt a bit weird. Maybe not used to it. Haha. Then the auntie shopkeeper kept asking me to buy, said it's nice, and many people bought that shoes. -_-" the way she talked was too fake lah, that's what camilia said. I think that the way she talks isn't professional one. I mean where got people kept hurrying the customer to buy one. You know what she told me? She said, "Since you know your shoe size already then you buy today lor.". I felt like giving her one tight slap. I tried on the shoes already then of course she knows the size right. I mean who doesn't know that. Zzz... In the end i told her that i'll come back on another day. Lol. Camilia also doesn't want me to rush in buying. That shopkeeper is weird lah. Haha. Maybe the next time i go back there i bring my mother along. Ask her to help me see whether it's nice or not. Haha. If she say it's nice then i buy. I don't want to listen to that out-of-mind shopkeeper. Lol. Tomorrow only have two lessons, but can only go back at 2pm. Because the first lesson starts at 9am, end at 10am, then have three hours break in between, then the last lesson starts at 1pm, ends at 2pm. -_-" waste so much of my time. Think i shall bring my notes to study during the three hours break for my test on thursday. Don't want to watse time. Haha. Shall stop here tonight. Nitez.