Is the song nice? Lol. Melodies of life, piano version. Haha. There are just so many songs that i want to put up, but in the end i chose this song. =] Nothing much happened today. Except for this morning i was almost late again. Not as bad as Monday lah... I couldn't get on the first two buses because it's full. But i managed to get on the third one. Ji ying was on the same bus as me, but i didn't know at first. I stood near the door when the bus reached the tampines library there. Then many people wanted to alight, but i wasn't intending to alight at that bus stop. So i was busy shifting myself to let others to alight. -_-" Then Ji ying tapped me on the back. I jumped up. Lol. She asked me to alight then i followed her. Lol. Took bus 8, which goes one big loop before reaching TP. (Ji ying's idea, because she said that it's still early). Reached school at around 8.40am. I admit that it's still quite early. Haha. My lesson starts at 9am mah. Then after lesson at 2pm went to meet my mother. Went to Clarke quay to buy aloe vera gel. But before buying we went to the central mall to walk walk. Found nothing to our liking leh. All the clothes like getting weirder and weirder. Haha... So proceeded to buy aloe vera gel. Bought 4 bottles altogether. -_-" i was still carrying my file and my school bag. But in the end she carried all the 4 bottles. Lol. Went back to Compass point to takeaway dinner. I was having stomachache from Clarke quay all the way until reached home. =[ Didn't even finish my porridge. Felt like vomiting also. And was super tired today. Eyes wanted to close while walking at Clarke quay. My mother also said she's tired. Lol. Shall stop here. Later have to sleep early. Nitez people... Zzzz